How do I get my Facebook photos to show in my contacts?
mickifan77

When I had my Droid, I was able to see all my Facebooks photos in my contacts. I have both my Gmail and my Facebook sync'd with my phone but none of the pictures show up. How do I go about getting this fixed?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get my Facebook photos to show in my contacts?
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

mickifan77, I know how important this is and helpful it is when contacting your friends, family and business. Listed below are some steps to process this option on your phone. I listed a few different directions. 

1. Opening your contacts, 

2. Click on your menu bar,
3. Click on display options
4. Choose contacts to display (and add fb there)

Also listed below are a few links for forums that discuss steps to integrate your contact with your facebook:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CelticWarrior

I just recently exchanged my Revolution for a Droid 3 because it is a God-awful device. (Some may disagree, and that's cool. Just my experience.) I had the HTC Droid Incredible prior and my FB photos synced automatically. The only workaround I have found with both the Revolution and my current phone is this:

1) Go into your list of Contacts and press the contact whose picture you want to see.

2) Once their contact info (phone number) pops up, press your Menu button and choose "Edit contact."

3) At the next screen, press your Menu button again and choose "Join."

4) You will then be shown a list of Facebook friends that you might want to join with this person's contact number. (For instance, if you have more than one FB friend named Joe, it should show you all the Joes you have as friends.) Press the one you want to attach the phone number to.

5) Once this is done, you can hit your Back button until you reach your list of Contacts. The person's picture should now be showing next to their name.

Unfortunately, you have to do this with every contact in your list. A bit of a tedious process but it's the only solution I have, so if someone else here has a quicker solution by all means share it. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

mickifan77, I know how important this is and helpful it is when contacting your friends, family and business. Listed below are some steps to process this option on your phone. I listed a few different directions. 

1. Opening your contacts, 

2. Click on your menu bar,
3. Click on display options
4. Choose contacts to display (and add fb there)

Also listed below are a few links for forums that discuss steps to integrate your contact with your facebook:

0 Likes