I just got my LG G2 last thursday and it has stopped allowing me to send pictures.
StaceyStacks
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried everything from safe mode to rebooting to using other apps, and I am getting the same response about the pictures being too large.  These are pictures i am taking with the phone.  If the pictures are too large that I am taking with the phone then what is the point of taking pictures?

0 Likes
Re: I just got my LG G2 last thursday and it has stopped allowing me to send pictures.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details StaceyStacks. We want to help those pictures go through. The device should automatically resize for the resolution. Have you made sure your wifi is turned off?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I just got my LG G2 last thursday and it has stopped allowing me to send pictures.
Not applicable

Actually the LG G2 which my wife owns has individual settings for photos. You must set it for the MMS/Email at the lower settings.

My wife sends me photos all the time and has absolutely no problem doing so. That she takes so many and decides to send them to me is quite another issue

Good Luck

0 Likes
kc_cali

StaceyStacks, you might need a new SIM card. Check your speed through Speedtest.net. My 4g/LTE is getting about 40+Mbps. If your speed is real low, that could be why your pictures couldn't send through. Swapping out a new SIM card should do the trick.  Good Luck!!

0 Likes
ttre5
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same problem after having my G2 for only 6 weeks. I have already spoken to a Tech and they could only advise me to factory reset the device. Obviously the MMS feature is going to work perfectly after a fresh factory reset. After reading several forums regarding the MMS issue because everyone with this device is experiencing it, I suggest downloading the Textra app from the Google Playstore. That is the only thing that works as a substitute for the stock message app. Had it for about a week now and MMS works just fine-no more issues.

Hope this helps.