Internal Storage
Shawn_21

I noticed that when I put music on my phone that it goes to Internal storage. Sooner or later this is going to fill up, so is there anyway to put music from my computer onto my SD card in my phone, and have it play over my phone? I have the LG Revolution

0 Likes
Re: Internal Storage
Wildman
Legend

You must be syning music to device because if you plug in phone into pc and mount drive you should be able to save music files to the SD Card without issues..

0 Likes
Shawn_21

when i plug it in, i click mass storage and then SD Car autoplay and internal come up, so do i make a folder called music? I did that but i dont know what to click on my phone to play it?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend
I'm think you are misunderstanding the auto play command in windows, it is meant to read the data and try to open the correct option you want but if you are select to open the folder then that is what happens. it will not play what is on card unless you select to play music from option.

But I am confused now what you are tring to do, I thought you wanted to save songs to SD card... By the way are you sure they are on phones internal memory instead of the sd card in phone? The default is usually to SD not phone because if you wipe phone you loose all that data also.
0 Likes
Not applicable

Shawn_21, thanks for posting and thanks Wildman for your help! I agree, the music normally defaults to syncing to your SD card. You stated you created a folder for music on your SD card, but didn't know where to find the music. These should automatically go to your Music Player. Are you sure the music is in your internal memory? What folder or file path is it showing in? 

0 Likes