LG G2 Issues Verizon will not resolve
Breausant

I spoke to customer service overs  numerous drop calls and bad connection on Monday and worked with rep to resolve tech issues although I new it could not be resolved. I told the rep that I had 3 Iphones in the home and a Galaxy 5 all Verizon all worked but the LG G2 was not working. The guy stated that  he would reboot and if this did not fix, to call back if issue not corrected. I called 2 days later after same issues were not resolved and that verizon would send me the SAME PHONE because they believed there to be issue in phone from maker. I stated that I had already had rep reboot and work tech service for this device and since paying for service to send a different phone, the rep stated since the new change in Jan  and I was unaware of and not disclosed to that no new phone would be given beside the same phone...I stated this to be absurd since I  have 3 Iphones and  Galaxy  5 and none of the phones have issues beside mine. they stated it to be the towers.. hmmmmm We all have Verizon and we all live in home with 5 phones??? not to bright verizon!!! I asked to switch phones and renew plan or do what I needed to get a different phone turned down..... LG G2 is poor quality, bad connection, drop calls, phone freezes, terrible phone interruption and verizon to state they will send a new LG G2 and if problems occur again we will go thru same problem over thru tech, then a new phone again.... Hmmmmm corporate greed, bad customer service, bad nego. on all aspect to assist customers with what is right and what they pay for... DO NOT buy a LG G2 terrible terrible device!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Issues Verizon will not resolve
Snn5
Legend

Love my G2.  I only have problems when an OTA comes down.  But then, every phone I have ever had needed to be replaced after an OTA, due to the recovery partition becoming corrupted.  True, you'll never get a new phone, but you can go to the EDGE plan and turn in your old phone.  The EDGE,of course, may not be the best plan for you since you have multiple lines, and it also means you have some investment already in your G2.  The only option I was given other than EDGE was a certified pre-owned.  But, of course there was nothing even close to the quality of the G2.  I have never received a new phone ever...not in 16 years.  Every phone I have had ever seemed to have something that went amiss after the first update. 

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 Issues Verizon will not resolve
Breausant

I appreciate your reply but having many phones in 18yrs and using insurance for phones to manufacturing defect or Verizon, I have had many phones replaced and upgraded due to again manufacturing defect. I have had a Galaxy with no problem, and many phones prior with no hassle with connection.. There are 3 Iphones and Galaxy5 in the home and to use common sense, since it is not rocket science this phone LGG2 is the only defect in the home... This is an issue that needs to be resolved since paying according to plan with Verizon for a service I am not getting! Anyone in their right mind would want a phone for the money they are putting out for service. I see this as not my problem but problem with Verizon and Manufacturer. with that said and with contract their should be a solution other than receiving the same phone I currently have issues with.... Im happy you love your G2 but for me it has been one headache after another!

0 Likes