LG G2 VS980 not detecting/connecting to mobile network..
prateeksahoo

isnt the VS980 supposed to be unlocked for GSM use ?

I am in India at the moment...i have 3 Verizon G2 phones...SIM cards work fine on 2 of them...On the third one...it does not detect the mobile network...sim is detected ,coz it gives no alert...and when i search for networks...the networks are shown...it just doesnt connect to the network...the sim cards work fine in other phones...in the other G2 phones and in a HTC DROID DNA...so its not the sim at fault....

Have tried multiple SIM cards from Vodafone/Loop Mobile/Airtel...none of them work on this particular phone..

What can be the problem ?

Please help me out...otherwise will have to send the phone all the way back to USA...

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 VS980 not detecting/connecting to mobile network..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi prateeksahoo!

I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope your are enjoying your trip in lieu of the circumstances! In an effort to have your issue addressed and resolve, please contact our Global Support Team:http://vz.to/1oDP6x7 .

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: LG G2 VS980 not detecting/connecting to mobile network..
prateeksahoo

Well...the problem is with the phone...google says...EFS partition or something has gone bad...the network settings have gotten corrupt or something...becuase the same sim card is working on another verizon G2 that i have !

And im not trying a verizon sim..im using a local Vodafone SIM !

0 Likes