LG G2 microphone problem
TEARLE59
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got my LG G2 on Wednesday, it was working fine until today. Then, I was making a call and the person on the other end couldn't hear me at all, unless I had them on speaker phone. Sometimes they could hear me slightly, but I had to yell, and they could still barely make out what I was saying. I have tried everything I feel, I have turned my phone on and off, I have done a factory reset, I have removed the SIM card and re-inserted it, I don't know what else to do. I have read about many people having problems similar to this, and never saw anyone able to really fix it. I also am running 4.4.2 Kitkat, and have the black LG G2, It seems like all the problems from other people also have the black one. My wife has the white one, and hers is working great! Please, any advice would help! Thank you!

Re: LG G2 microphone problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new phone, TEARLE59. I'm sorry to hear about the problems encountered with your phone. Now we need to get you back to enjoying it. Since your device is so new I would suggest returning it and exchanging it for a new one. Where was your phone purchased? If the device was in a store you can return it there. If it was purchased online please call 866-338-7390 to begin the return process.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gman1729

I am having the same problem. I have had my phone for about 3 months now. What do I do? I doubt Verizon will replace my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello gman1729!

I'm so sorry for the issue you're having with the LG G2. No worries, I have a couple of options for you. I've researched the issue, and I've found that a factory reset resolves this issue. Just follow the steps below:

http://vz.to/1whRrTd

If this doesn't resolve the issue for you, we may need to get you into a Certified Like-New Replacement. Let's try this step first, so please let me know how that goes for you.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes