LG G2
prettybrowneyez780
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is anyone else out there having trouble with there LG G2 since the update. I have done a hard reset on my phone twice since the update because of the issues I have been having. My screen keeps freezing, and I have to restart it. I also cannot send or receive MMS messages I have my data turned on, and even when my wi-fi is on, it is set to send messages through the data. Once I do a hard reset, every thing is fine for a few hours and then it goes to crap again. What else can I do? HELP!!!

Re: LG G2
Joejamesjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the update, I can no longer send or receive updates either.

0 Likes
Joejamesjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mms* haha sorry

0 Likes
gin2014

since my phone updated the new version kitkat 4.4 new software from lg g2 the outgoing text msgs is not working anymore it takes an hour or didn't go thru. this is my 2nd replacement phone,verizon company sent me twice and the problem still the same, evry time comes out from my screen update sofeware I had to ignore it cuz it cost a problem and now I cant even text cuz it takes forever to sent the msgs omg ! pls help me anyone read this, im not a computer expert guys pls I need someone to forward this msg asap. technical support from Verizon cant even fix the problem omg lord pls help I have important emergency to contact my family overseas pls help me!!! after updated the new version the text outgoing is not working anymore pls pls pls help me!!!

0 Likes
gin2014

help me guys!

0 Likes
Not applicable

In this case if it is such an emergency I would go to the Google Play Store and get a free text messaging app. Or you can use Hangouts from Google or Facebook Messenger and another one I use is OoVOo which is a video and text program.

There is loads of others to use.

Good Luck

0 Likes