Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LG Revolution-Incoming Call Sound is gone!? What happened?
chebruk

I'm sure I probably screwed up the programming somehow, because it worked fine for the first two days.  Whenever I get an incoming call, the screen lights up indicating the incoming call, a woman's voice says "Verizon Wireless", but no ringtone sounds at all.  Totally Silent!?!?! 

I went into settings, selected Sounds, made sure that Silent Mode was UNchecked, Vibrate is on ALWAYS and Volume is all the way up.  I checked the ringtone, and "Vintage Ringtone" is selected. 

This happens whether or not I have "Use incoming call volume for notifications"  UNchecked or CHECKED.  I'm missing most of my calls because I can't hear them coming in?!?!?  **bleep**? 

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution-Incoming Call Sound is gone!? What happened?
Ann154
Expert
Expert
Try unchecking the roaming tone aka "woman saying Verizon Wireless"

Go to settings > wireless & networks > mobile networks > uncheck roaming tone. It might be called something else on your phone, but it should be in that area.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution-Incoming Call Sound is gone!? What happened?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Great suggestion, Ann! Hey chebruk, let us know if this fixed your concerns!

0 Likes