LG Revolution: Syncing Facebook pics with contacts?
CelticWarrior

Hello all,

I went from the HTC Droid Incredible to the LG Revolution today. Love it so far, except for one little pet peeve. The Incredible was cool in that, when I had Facebook friends in my contact list, I could link their phone number with their Facebook profile and it would show their profile picture alongside their name in my contact list. Is there a way to do this on the Revolution? The generic Android icon is dull to look at it, and I would rather not manually choose pictures to represent everyone. (Hard to do considering I don't have pictures of everyone stored on my phone, lol.) I've tried just about every option on the phone that I can think of, but still nada. Any advice? Thanks! 😄

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Revolution: Syncing Facebook pics with contacts?
webdon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to settings and select Accounts and Sync. If you have a FB app configured, just selct the account from the list and turn on Sync Contacts.

It'll take a few seconds. So if it does not show up by the time you have read this just be patient.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution: Syncing Facebook pics with contacts?
webdon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Go to settings and select Accounts and Sync. If you have a FB app configured, just selct the account from the list and turn on Sync Contacts.

It'll take a few seconds. So if it does not show up by the time you have read this just be patient.

0 Likes