LG Revolution missing Text Messages
REN3GADE

When I get multiple SMS messages on my phone everytime I look at the conversation in the messaging app the first half of the message is always missing. This occurs everytime I drag the message notification down. If I drag up to just unlock my phone occasionally I can go to the message app and the entire message will be there. It's a 50/50 crap shoot on that one. It really makes conversations tough when my reply is always.. "can you resend the first part again?"

Resending the message doesn't get me the first half of the message still. Only the 2nd piece I had already received.

Software bug?

0 Likes
Re: LG Revolution missing Text Messages
Not applicable

Well that does sound like a difficult issue. I have not seen this as a reported issue on the Revolution. Is this happening when you have a message that is broken up in 2 parts (1/1 and 1/2)? If you drag the notification down to view the message, then later go into your messages, are you able to see the full message? If this is still happening. I would suggest clearing your messaging cache. This will not delete your text messages. Settings>Applications>Manage Applications>All>Messaging>Clear data/cache. 

0 Likes