Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Media Syncing
jpyland25

I just received this phone and trying to also sync it to my computer. however the drivers are not being installed. I have checked the LG site for those drivers but have not been able to locate anything to help this.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Media Syncing
LG_Pro
Novice

jpyland25 wrote:

I just received this phone and trying to also sync it to my computer. however the drivers are not being installed. I have checked the LG site for those drivers but have not been able to locate anything to help this.

The Drivers are on the LG Forum site under the "Drivers & Resources" Tab...  Download the LG Android Drivers.  Unplug the Revolution, and run the installer.  When the driver install completes, Plug the phone into the USB Port and a small USB symbold should appear in top left of the Notification Bar.  The symbol looks like a little Pitch Fork.  Press on the notification bar and pull it down and select USB Mode from the menu...  This should get you going.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Media Syncing
LG_Pro
Novice

jpyland25 wrote:

The Drivers are on the LG Forum site under the "Drivers & Resources" Tab...  Download the LG Android Drivers.  Unplug the Revolution, and run the installer.  When the driver install completes, Plug the phone into the USB Port and a small USB symbold should appear in top left of the Notification Bar.  The symbol looks like a little Pitch Fork.  Press on the notification bar and pull it down and select USB Mode from the menu...  This should get you going.

0 Likes