Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Messages and contact list on Revolution problem
bulldog69
Novice

When I got to send a message or picture message I click add contacts and my whole phone book doesn't come up only phone numbers without my email addresses and I need that because I send pics to many email addresses. Any help please

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Messages and contact list on Revolution problem
Not applicable

The best way to get this resolved is to do the following:

Go into apps> press messaging> (it will bring you to the compose message screen) press the contact icon with the plus sign> (all your contacts with the numbers will show up) press the menu button (located at the bottom left corner) and you will get two options “show email” and “multiselect”> press “show email” and your contacts with email only will appear> chose one and proceed as normal.

If you need more support you can visit us here.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Go into apps> press messaging> (it will bring you to the compose message screen) press the contact icon with the plus sign> (all your contacts with the numbers will show up) press the menu button (located at the bottom left corner) and you will get two options “show email” and “multiselect”> press “show email” and your contacts with email only will appear> chose one and proceed as normal.

Thank you.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Novice

SammuelP wrote:

Thank you.

Thank you very much plus now i see how to multiselect also right there

0 Likes