Multiple Email Addresses
Ohioguy215
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got my G2.  Is there a way to put more than one email address in a contact?  I've been trying to find a way but so far, other than making a duplicate contact, no luck.

Thanks in advance...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Multiple Email Addresses
lproxyl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just press and hold desire contact,then press edit.From there you can add email,ring,phoneScreenshot_2013-11-16-18-38-22.pngScreenshot_2013-11-16-18-44-08.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be possible. Is there a little plus symbol in the email address area when creating the contact?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ohioguy215
Enthusiast - Level 3

No Ann, just an "X" to delete in the email slot.  You can add additional phone numbers but as far as I can tell, no additional emails.

0 Likes
lproxyl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just press and hold desire contact,then press edit.From there you can add email,ring,phoneScreenshot_2013-11-16-18-38-22.pngScreenshot_2013-11-16-18-44-08.png

0 Likes
Ohioguy215
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the screen shots but still not the same as mine. Does the carrier (mine's Verizon) make a difference?  I can easily get to Edit but the only "Add new" I have is under the phone - nothing under email or address that resembles yours.  Also, my contact is a SIM contact...

Thanks again lproxyl1.....

0 Likes
lproxyl1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm on verizon also.Add new under the phone,when you have the phone already. Under email you have to create one first,then you can add additional.

0 Likes
Ohioguy215
Enthusiast - Level 3

Finally figured it out lproxyl1....I needed to get out of SIM and into Phone (Backup Assistant Plus).  Now I see all the options you pointed out.  Thanks again...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ohioguy215 wrote:

Finally figured it out lproxyl1....I needed to get out of SIM and into Phone (Backup Assistant Plus).  Now I see all the options you pointed out.  Thanks again...

You might be better off syncing with your gmail contact instead using Phone (Backup Assistant).  You choose the Gmail as the place to save it instead of Phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes