My LG G2 won't charge. It says that I need to use a charger that's compatible but it's the original charger. I went to Verizon and they said the battery is swollen and to call battery store. They said the battery us discontinued but I've only had the phon
81Just

My LG G2 won't charge. It says that I need to use a charger that's compatible but I'm using the original charger. I went to Verizon and they said the battery is swollen and to call battery store. They said the battery is discontinued but I've only had the phone a year. I have a years worth of photos of my toddlers on there. Is there any way to get them off?

0 Likes
Re: My LG G2 won't charge. It says that I need to use a charger that's compatible but it's the original charger. I went to Verizon and they said the battery is swollen and to call battery store. They said the battery us discontinued but I've only had the
mama23dogs
Legend

Amazon will have an original battery for the Phone.  Once you have power back you can transfer the pictures off.

i Have all my photos automatically upload to Dropbox or Google photo.   That way I never lose a picture and save space on my phone. 

0 Likes
Re: My LG G2 won't charge. It says that I need to use a charger that's compatible but it's the original charger. I went to Verizon and they said the battery is swollen and to call battery store. They said the battery us discontinued but I've only had the
Snn5
Legend

The battery is not easily replaced as the case is sealed.  You might find a local repair shop that can order and install the battery, and I know LG is somewhat reasonable with what they charge to do the same.

mama23dogs
Legend

Snn5 is correct, I forget the phone is sealed.

we Samsung fans don't think "sealed back". Not looking forward to the newer Samsung with sealed back.