My daughter has a LG G2. She says she can not delete text messages. She tries but it does not delete. She also says the phone will not hook up to Wifi. Anyone have any ideas?
benrey23

My daughter has a LG G2. She says she can not delete text messages. She tries but it does not delete. She also says the phone will not hook up to Wifi.  Anyone have any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: My daughter has a LG G2. She says she can not delete text messages. She tries but it does not delete. She also says the phone will not hook up to Wifi.  Anyone have any ideas?
Not applicable

To delete text messages you can long press on the message and a pop up will ask if you want to delete. You can also press the far right key and select delete all.

Settings-Wifi make sure its set to on. Then have the phone scan for the network and select connect. You must know the pass key for the network. On open WiFi there may not be any password required. But a home network must be secure. If it isn't that is not good.

This information is in the user manual on line at http://www.lgusa.com

Good luck

0 Likes
Re: My daughter has a LG G2. She says she can not delete text messages. She tries but it does not delete. She also says the phone will not hook up to Wifi. Anyone have any ideas?
stef7
Master - Level 2

If she's tried the things mentioned by Elector and still having problems, then I would recommend she backup her personal information (ringtones, MP3s, videos, pictures, other downloaded content), she jot down email settings and the like, and perform a Factory Data Reset.

0 Likes