Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Need help connecting Revolution to PC to download pics and vids
bulldog69
Contributor

Cannot figure out how to download videos off phone onto computer. When plugged in PC keeps saying it doesn't recognize and it did all upgrades. I never had this problem with other phones I would click mount on phone and  everything worked just great but Revo has no option for mount just mass storage.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Need help connecting Revolution to PC to download pics and vids
Ann154
Super User
Super User
Mass storage = mount (as a disk drive)

You can also turn off the phone, remove the sd card, and use a card reader on your computer to transfer files to and from the sd card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User
Mass storage = mount (as a disk drive)

You can also turn off the phone, remove the sd card, and use a card reader on your computer to transfer files to and from the sd card.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor
I did not see mount option for this phone like my sons. Fascinate
0 Likes
Ann154
Super User
Super User
What options are listed under the "connect to pc" in the settings?

0 Likes
JoeNe
Contributor

Pull down the notification that shows you are connected via USB, click on USB connected.  Make sure mass storage is selected then click done.  Wait 30 seconds or so and both the internal memory and SD card should mount with no problem.  They will mount as external drives.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor

JoeNe wrote:

Pull down the notification that shows you are connected via USB, click on USB connected.  Make sure mass storage is selected then click done.  Wait 30 seconds or so and both the internal memory and SD card should mount with no problem.  They will mount as external drives.

Thanks I will check that out and try again

0 Likes