Not sending texts to verizon customers
llnorris

I have been having text messaging problems for months now! At first I thought that it was just a couple of people I was having troubles texting but it seems that it may be to anyone else with Verizon. I have taken my battery and sim card out and it will work a couple of times and then stop! Also, when I took it into Verizon they changed my sim card and it worked once then stopped! It is annoying to not be able to talk to my husband. Does anyone know what is going on and how to fix it!

0 Likes
Re: Not sending texts to verizon customers
llnorris

I ended up noticing that while I was texting certain people it would drop the area code from their number, causing the text to not go through. It would still look like it was sent though (I didn't get an error message or anything.) I'm still not sure why it keeps dropping the area code, but I ended up downloading an app for texting and now it works just fine (through the app I downloaded.) If you're going through the same problem, you can try it through an app you download to see if it will work that way. I've given up on texting through the messaging app that came on my phone. . .

0 Likes