Revolution and Signal
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

Called VZW today as Revolution was getting only one to two bars of signal and going into 3g. Checked wifes Revo and same thing so called to report problem and of course VZW said no problems in area, well when at home we get full signal and phone never goes into 3g here. went down road to a store and when 3 miles away check and had full signal but this evening signal is weak again at home on both Revo's. Please check out VZW as the tower by us is a 5 minute walk away

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Revolution and Signal
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

SammuelP wrote:

Thanks for posting.  I can certainly understand how your signal issues can be frustrating.  Since this is happening on both of your phones, I will PM you to get your mobile telephone and the best time to reach you so we can do some troubleshooting for both of your phones.  Thank you.

Thanks but too late, my calling got them to check it out and it was a tower problem not phone which I already knew because when I drove 3 miles down road away from our house and the tower that we use when at home checked my phone and had full signal and 4G again. went back home to 1 bar of signal and no 4g. The tower is 5 minute walk down the street from us. Anyways a day after everything fine and while working on lawn a SUV pulls up with Verizon Wireless on side so I walk out to street to talk to the lady, wow cell phones on dash and a computer mounted to the dash, she was checking signal right at our house being I was one who called in problem.  So I give a thumbs up to Verizon and say they are #1

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Thanks for posting.  I can certainly understand how your signal issues can be frustrating.  Since this is happening on both of your phones, I will PM you to get your mobile telephone and the best time to reach you so we can do some troubleshooting for both of your phones.  Thank you.

0 Likes
bulldog69
Contributor - Level 2

SammuelP wrote:

Thanks but too late, my calling got them to check it out and it was a tower problem not phone which I already knew because when I drove 3 miles down road away from our house and the tower that we use when at home checked my phone and had full signal and 4G again. went back home to 1 bar of signal and no 4g. The tower is 5 minute walk down the street from us. Anyways a day after everything fine and while working on lawn a SUV pulls up with Verizon Wireless on side so I walk out to street to talk to the lady, wow cell phones on dash and a computer mounted to the dash, she was checking signal right at our house being I was one who called in problem.  So I give a thumbs up to Verizon and say they are #1

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Cool!

Sounds like VZW was able to fix the tower quickly.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes