Texting Issues
addysdaddy
Contributor - Level 1

Just a heads up.  We've experienced problems with not being able to send texts.  Either they fail to send (with no error message) or they are severely delayed (15-60 min) and get blasted out together.  After un-installing & reinstalling the texting program, the messaging feature within the phone and a master reset, VZW is replacing her phone.  Hopefully the new unit will be free of the this bug, as I'm not seeing reading here that it's pervasive problem.  Just one of those things.  Otherwise it's a wonderful unit and with a little battery management an excellent & enjoyable smart phone experience.  And trust me, college coeds are a tough crowd.  lol.

p.s.  we also tried installing a 3rd party texting program (Handscent) and still experienced issues.

0 Likes
Re: Texting Issues
webdon
Enthusiast - Level 3

You want her to study you'll just take the phone away. :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
Re: Texting Issues
addysdaddy
Contributor - Level 1

Right, how bout I leave that one to you.  lol  Here's the deal I made with both my kids.  I pay for school as long as you maintain a >=3.0 GPA.  Anything less and I don't pay & fortunately it's never been an issue.  :smileywink:  Besides she's only has two more years and I am done!!

0 Likes