There were no results for your search. Did you mean: On,a,recent,1200,mile,trip,I,had,multiple,events,where,I,either,received,or,made,a,call,and,the,other,party,could,not,hear,me(sounded,like,I,was,talking,underwater),but,I,could,hear,them,perfectly.,,In,
FogNorth
0 Likes
Re: There were no results for your search. Did you mean: On,a,recent,1200,mile,trip,I,had,multiple,events,where,I,either,received,or,made,a,call,and,the,other,party,could,not,hear,me(sounded,like,I,was,talking,underwater),but,I,could,hear,them,perfectly.,
Snn5
Legend

I assume you are using the LG keyboard, given all the commas and no spaces, you must be right thumbed.  Disable Advanced Calling and Google Now on every screen.

0 Likes
Re: There were no results for your search. Did you mean: On,a,recent,1200,mile,trip,I,had,multiple,events,where,I,either,received,or,made,a,call,and,the,other,party,could,not,hear,me(sounded,like,I,was,talking,underwater),but,I,could,hear,them,perfectly.,
Snn5
Legend

Also, try Google Keyboard....wider spacebar.

0 Likes
FogNorth

Is this the most convoluted hard to forum or what?  I have been using my desktop keyboard to make a query.  NOT my phone...some site action put all the commas in the question...

0 Likes
FogNorth

And of course the response is not in the thread that I started.  What is that all about?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We are here to help you Tim!  Can you please clarify on how we can help? Are you having issues with the google search?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Snn5
Legend

I recommend disabling Advanced Calling.

stef7
Master - Level 2

Yeah turn off the "advanced calling" feature. Other people have quality problems, even dropped calls. I'd say it needs to bake a bit more before becoming a tasty fluffy bun.

FogNorth

Cannot remember when my problem first happened (before the recent major upgrade tho)if I had the advanced calling on?  Talked to tech support today and they "suggested" I upgrade, download and turn advanced calling HD audio "ON" which I did.  Have not had or made any calls since this change.  It was off however...today when I first checked it...which suggests the major upgrade may have left it that way from before? So my 1 year warranty runs out today and I still do not know if my traveling audio problem still exists.  Tech had to leave me and will call back tomorrow....may end up with a piece of junk for a phone....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Tim
We want to make sure that your phone is working properly and your audio issue is fixed. I just want to clarify a few thing to make sure we are not overlooking anything. You said you just did a Software update on your phone, is that correct? Make sure that your phone is up to date with the latest Software http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/lg-g2-update/ . When you had this issue, what advance calling on or off? Let's us know if this issue was resolved after speaking with one of our Technical support agents.

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes