Unable to get free NHL Premium
ManRod42

I called and listened to the message, downloaded the app but it's saying that I am not a Verizon customer.  I tried hitting 're subscription button but it wants to charge me $5.

0 Likes
Re: Unable to get free NHL Premium
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ManRod42,

Lets get you access to NHL Premium! Have you ever had the NHL Premium on any other device? Please uninstall the application from the device. Then, go to Settings>Apps>All>Playstore and clear the cache and data. After, please reinstall the NHL application and try again.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
klombara

I still cannot get NHL premium free. It tells me I have to pay 159.00. I have a smart phone and have been trying and still nothing

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

klombara, I am sorry that you seem to be having some troubles with the application, but we'd be happy to help. While downloading and installing the application would be free NHL Gamecenter would be a premium subscription service. There would be two types that you would be able to subscribe to NHL Gamecenter Premium ($9.99 per month) and NHL Gamecenter Live ($159.99 per month). Are you having troubles getting the free app on your phone? Or are you receiving any specific errors?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes