Voice mail notification won't disappear
Jan1

Every time I turn on my 4G LTE Revolution, it says that I have I have one voice mail. When I call voice mail, there are no messages, but the notification won't go away. How can I get rid of this notification?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice mail notification won't disappear
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks to the community for your responses.

Its very annoying to have the voicemail indicator stuck on the screen. We can definitely get this resolved. First please remove the battery and retest. Unlike application notifications that you can press clear on my Lg Revolution it doesn't give a clear option for voicemail notifications. If you still have the notification please  call your phone leave a voicemail. Then call your voicemail delete the  new message and see if it removes the notification. Please repost with results.

Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
webdon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try the "clear" button on the phone. Make sure you didn't save the message.

0 Likes
ron515

Can you give a little more detail on exactly which button is the "clear" button?

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks to the community for your responses.

Its very annoying to have the voicemail indicator stuck on the screen. We can definitely get this resolved. First please remove the battery and retest. Unlike application notifications that you can press clear on my Lg Revolution it doesn't give a clear option for voicemail notifications. If you still have the notification please  call your phone leave a voicemail. Then call your voicemail delete the  new message and see if it removes the notification. Please repost with results.

Thank you

0 Likes
Cess02

I am having the same issue! Tried your suggestions and nothing worked.

0 Likes
Jan1

It worked! You are a genius! Thank you SO much!

0 Likes
Cess02

I take it back.....it DID work! Thank you!! Leaving a message for myself and then deleting it worked :smileyhappy:

0 Likes
LadyKaren
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried these steps twice but still have the icon.  Any new ideas?

0 Likes