What happened to my phone?
kelli902

I have had my LG Revolution for about 6 months. I have never been really happy with it; sometimes I can't answer calls because the screen is frozen, the battery life is terrible, and it runs slowly. However, until this week it was at least functioning. I discovered this week that many of my outgoing text messages are never getting to my husband (who I can usually only communicate with via text because he is deployed and in a war zone) and I am not receiving text messages from family members and colleagues. I am receiving messages from my husband and the message I send to other people are going through. There seems to be no pattern to the malfunction and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I have done everything that I can think of to fix the problem but nothing has worked, even temporarily. I deleted all my messages and took the battery out for awhile, made sure my software was up to date, and did a factory reset. My local Verizon store has no idea what is causing the problem and can't do anything to help me. I am really anxious to get this fixed so that I can communicate with my husband, my boss, my clients, and my family. Does anyone have additional suggestions?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: What happened to my phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, kelli902!

I know just how important text message communication is when you have a loved one overseas. You've done a good deal of troubleshooting, and I want to look further at your account to ensure we cover all of our bases to fix this! Please send me (AdamE_VZW) a direct message for assistance!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes