Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
What is this update notification for?
uberjill

I have an LG-G2 and just received a notification for a system update.  Is this update from Verizon or LG? and is it lollipop 5.1 or what? I do not want to install something I do not know anything about. Help Please.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I have an LG-G2 and just received a notification for a system update.  Is this update from Verizon or LG? and is it lollipop 5.1 or what?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Security patch, that is all.  However, my installation failed 3 times, so I don't have it yet.  Remains 5.0.2.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have an LG-G2 and just received a notification for a system update.  Is this update from Verizon or LG? and is it lollipop 5.1 or what?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Security patch, that is all.  However, my installation failed 3 times, so I don't have it yet.  Remains 5.0.2.

0 Likes
Re: I have an LG-G2 and just received a notification for a system update. Is this update from Verizon or LG? and is it lollipop 5.1 or what?
rk1981

Updated still on 5.0.2, version vs9803aa

0 Likes
Re: I have an LG-G2 and just received a notification for a system update. Is this update from Verizon or LG? and is it lollipop 5.1 or what?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

I have never been able to get the SUA to work.  Reads the phone, but Repair button is greyed out.

0 Likes
Snn5
Sr. Leader

I have never been able to get the SUA to work.  Reads the phone, but Repair button is greyed out.

0 Likes