android.process.acore backup [10] database error
melindae

when I click on a "contact" I get an "android.process.acore" error code.  When I click on "backup now" I get a [10]database error.  Help!  I can't access my contacts!  I have a Verizon Revolution.

0 Likes
Re: android.process.acore backup [10] database error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no Melindae

That would be very upsetting. Let's get this addressed! Did this start after an application was downloaded?
Please power down the device remove and reinsert the battery. When the Device powers on try the contact again. Are they backed up on our site? Check at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
melindae

I did not download any new apps.  My husbands phone has this error all of a sudden too.  (removed)  Our friends are getting this too so Verizon has done something recently to cause this.  Please help us resolve this without a factory reset.  Verizon customer support had me upload contacts, photos, text messages, etc. but they all didn't upload. This is SO frustrating and I am looking at Sprint and AT&T.

Private info removed as required by the

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Melindae,

We'll get this working so you can enjoy your phone again! What app are you using for the backup? Is it Backup Assistant Plus or the brand new Verizon Cloud App you download from the Play Store?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
melindae

I hope so.  Using the Cloud.

Kind regards,

Melinda

Melinda

He who is willing to sacrifice even a little freedom for security will receive none and deserves neither - Ben Franklin

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
terrioke54

I have a Samsung Stratosphere and am having the same issues. I can't get into my contacts. This just started. I do not use the cloud and have not downloaded anything new I the past month. This needs to be fixed ASAP!

0 Likes