droid 4 can't send or receive pictures
puppy123

all of a sudden, my phone won't send pictures.  I've tried to send them all the different ways there are but all anyone gets is the little 'gallery' box which can't be opened.  just 2 days ago, when I try to send a picture, it gets kicked back to me with a little red ball at the bottom of the picture message.   today I received picture messages & now I just get 'download' or 'reject' buttons.  I hit download & absolutely nothing happens.  I went to the Verizon store last weekend, spent 2 hours there, & no one could figure out what was wrong.  they tried selling me a tablet.  didn't want that.  when I left there, my phone was even more messed that it was when I walked in there.  I was going to try a different Verizon store, hoping that just maybe there was a tech in there that actually knew something about phones & could help.  but I really don't feel like getting bombarded with sales people trying to sell me a tablet.  I guess it's on sale.  I'm about done with this phone.  if anyone has any answers that would be great. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: droid 4 can't send or receive pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nickw85,

Thank you for the many steps you have done already in troubleshooting our MMS issue. Have you tried any third party applications to see if the picture message will send? Please download Verizon Messages and test. Let us know the results.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello puppy123,

We definitely want you get your device up and running properly! Let's get down to business. Are you currently connected to WIFI? If so please deactivate your WIFI connection. Once this is completed please reattempt the sending of your message and let us know of the outcome, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
nickw85
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue with MMS and have been going through multiple threads. Resetting the phone, turning off wifi, clearing the chat history, switch global the LTE/CDMA, and nothing works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nickw85,

Thank you for the many steps you have done already in troubleshooting our MMS issue. Have you tried any third party applications to see if the picture message will send? Please download Verizon Messages and test. Let us know the results.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Wendy867
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had that issue and Verizon was able to fix it over the phone call Tech Support. Now if I can only ge callst the screen to stop blacking out during calls

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Wendy867,

Oh no! We want your screen to work properly at all times. When did the issue start? Do you have lock code/password on the device? Does the screen return back to normal when the call ends?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes