mms won't send or receive
marcilisa

I JUST activated the phone this phone yesterday. I received mms yesterday. Today, I cannot send or receive. I have my downloaded a 3rd party anything as I just activated it yesterday! I have tried it with WiFi and without. I am very upset! Help!

0 Likes
Re: mms won't send or receive
marcilisa

Also my phone went do the safe mode. I have done it ten times already and it won't go into safe mode

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello marcilisa. Sorry to hear you are encountering these issues with your G2. You mentioned not being able to boot your phone in Safe Mode. Have you tried the Alternative Method?

Alternative Method - Enable Safe Mode
  • Ensure the device is powered off.
  • Press and hold the Power button (located on the back) until the options menu appears then release.
  • Select Power off.
  • Select OK.
Allow several seconds for the device to power off.
  • Press and hold the Volume down button and the Power button.
  • Release only the Power button when the LG logo appears.
  • Release the Volume down button when Safe Mode appears on the screen.

Also, what zip code are you located in?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ssieg

My phone is doing the same thing. I have done safe mode and the same problem exists. I cannot send pictures that I was able to send yesterday and I cannot receive pictures

0 Likes
ssieg

My phone is doing the same thing. I have done safe mode and the same problem exists. I cannot send pictures that I was able to send yesterday and I cannot receive pictures

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ssieg! It's upsetting that you're also having issues with picture messages. Thanks for trying Safe Mode. Let's see what else might be causing this problem. Do you ever use Wi-Fi? If so, are you connected to Wi-Fi at the time you try to send or receive pictures? I ask this because being connected to Wi-Fi exclusively will prevent you from getting or sending multimedia messages. Let me know!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes