picture not loading problem started after kitkat upgrade
lddannyboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

picture Not loading I cannot send or view any pictures with sms or mms alll happen after upgrade to 4.4.2. I have 4 LG G2 devices ,only 2 kid phones are showing sign of this problem. I Have restored 2 phone several times the phones work perfectly for several days then it happens again!!!

the only common app is my two kids uses snap chat and twitter I remove hang outs already last time I reset phones seems it took longer to fail but they are  both unable to view pictures again...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: picture not loading problem started after kitkat upgrade
lddannyboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your support  I did try Safe mode for about 28 hours.i can see it removes all user install apps however what ever happens with images continued to happen!!!

I took the following step I remove the SIM cards of both LG G2 phones with issue and installed on the two LG G2 devices without any problems (swap), as I mention before the only two apps difference between my wife,children and I was they had Instagram and snap-chat.

I installed instagram first let them use it for about a day no problems after about 24hrs My son Installed snapchat about 3hrs after problem appeared on the device however my daughters phone after installed of snapchat it happen closed to 36hrs later. I did restore all phones back to original owners and factory reset all devices. no more snap-chat everything seems perfect for Now!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lddannyboy

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble that is continuing on your kid's phones! I understand that the picture viewing issue re-appears several days after a factory reset. Have they reinstalled any applications during these few days? Without doing a master reset, does the problem disappear in safe mode? Here's how to turn Safe Mode on: http://vz.to/1kw6zVM . I do recommend testing that for 24 hours.

RutheW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lddannyboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thanks for the suggestion I will try safe mode for 24hrs,

0 Likes
lddannyboy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your support  I did try Safe mode for about 28 hours.i can see it removes all user install apps however what ever happens with images continued to happen!!!

I took the following step I remove the SIM cards of both LG G2 phones with issue and installed on the two LG G2 devices without any problems (swap), as I mention before the only two apps difference between my wife,children and I was they had Instagram and snap-chat.

I installed instagram first let them use it for about a day no problems after about 24hrs My son Installed snapchat about 3hrs after problem appeared on the device however my daughters phone after installed of snapchat it happen closed to 36hrs later. I did restore all phones back to original owners and factory reset all devices. no more snap-chat everything seems perfect for Now!!