why does my 5.0.2 LG G2 switch to vibrate after every call ?
StainlessDroid

Every time I make or receive a call my LG G2 switches to vibrate.

I tried wiping and resetting it and it worked for a few days then vibrate again was back.

I have not loaded any thing new lately and dont have everything on it i had before.

THis started after the 5.0.2 update.

it seems after every update my phone gets worse and worse.

It started as an AWESOME phone and now it barely ranks above an apple.

0 Likes
Re: why does my 5.0.2 LG G2 switch to vibrate after every call ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

StainlessDroid,

That is definitely a big concern! Your phone certainly shouldn't keep going into silent mode without you putting it there? Are you able to turn the volume back up when this happens? When you did the reset on the phone did you do a restore and add your apps back to the phone?

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
StainlessDroid

No I reloaded my apps.

Yes I can put it back to sound

0 Likes
StainlessDroid

STILL VERY VERY FREAKING ANNOYING.

0 Likes
StainlessDroid

I just love the face that you jumped in and abandon this once you did not have an answere

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to feel annoyed with your phone. Based on the information we see here and the steps you've tried. At this time, we need for you to try a factory reset. Are you familiar with this step?

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
StainlessDroid

Yes, VERY upset and disapointed with my phone and service.

If you will notice in my original post I JUST wiped and reset it because of this problem.

And it did not fix it.

Never happened before 5.0.2.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having your phone switch to vibrate after every call would be upsetting. Have you tried Safe Mode yet? To put your phone is Safe Mode,

1.Please Press and Hold the Power Button.

2.Select Power off. From the Reboot to safe mode screen, select OK. The device restarts in Safe mode appearing in the lower left. It may take up to a minute.

Please give this a try and let us know the results.

AllisonC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes