How much is a battery replacement for the Droid Turbo?
dangrus4060

how much is a battery replacement for droid turbo?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how much is a battery replacement for droid turbo?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The battery isn't replaceable on the Droid Turbo. You have send it to Motorola for repair or find a local repair shop.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The battery isn't replaceable on the Droid Turbo. You have send it to Motorola for repair or find a local repair shop.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's a concern when you need to get a replacement battery for your Droid Turbo device, Dangrus4060. I appreciate the helpful fact about the device as given by Ann154. Let me find out what's going on and assist you further. What exact issues are you having with the battery? Does your device have any physical damage?

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nothappy_2

Although this posting is 2 years old, the question was not answered.  My phone is a droid turbo and is experiencing battery issues - most likely just being older...

So, given that a new battery might work (phone is still working great, would rather not replace the whole thing) and I'm not about to try it myself, what is the approxiamate cost of replacing it (battery and repair work)?

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@nothappy_2 wrote:

Although this posting is 2 years old, the question was not answered.  My phone is a droid turbo and is experiencing battery issues - most likely just being older...

So, given that a new battery might work (phone is still working great, would rather not replace the whole thing) and I'm not about to try it myself, what is the approxiamate cost of replacing it (battery and repair work)?

According to the specs the battery is non-removable, seeing as it's nearly 5 years old. you're lucky it lasted this long. Looks like it's time for an upgrade

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

@nothappy_2 wrote:

I would not be surprised if the cost of this would not be a couple of hundred dollars. For this price, you would likely be able to purchase a new device with better specifications seeing that this model was released almost 5 years ago(October 2014).

That being said, you could likely find more information about getting the battery replaced at the following location:

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
nothappy_2, we truly apologize an answer was not provided. We are here to cheer you up. Long battery life is important to provide you with a good experience when using the device. The battery is non-removable for this device. rcschnoor provided a great link to contact Motorola since the manufacturer will need to provide options for replacing a non-removable battery. Does this help?

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes