Is there a way to complain about rude customer service
Juan1400
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to review a recent phone call to a customer service line from India? I’m not really sure how it all works but they were so rude when I was trying to get answers about my bill going up and down drastically. Any help would be great thanks in advance! 

0 Likes
Re: Is there a way to complain about rude customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Juan1400. My apologies to hear of this experience as you deserve respect from us at all times. We can submit the feedback. I do want to ensure we are assisting in every way possible. Do you still have questions regarding your billing? 

-Natasha

0 Likes
Memyselfandi7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good luck. As a loyal customer for years, the recent CSR issues has led me to research other companies.  They keep asking questions that are CLEARLY typed out. No comprehension of the English language.  

Juan1400
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I still have many questions but I’m not going to call and waste 2 hours on the phone again. And I tried going to a store and they said they can’t help me and have to call the 1800 number 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
@Juan1400  wrote: Yes I still have many questions but I’m not going to call and waste 2 hours on the phone again. And I tried going to a store and they said they can’t help me and have to call the 1800 number

If you have a billing question, we can discuss that here. I'm going to send a Private Message so we can go over any questions you have. 

-John

0 Likes
DragonzAng1l
Enthusiast - Level 1

Should let drivers who do service calls know when they park illegally and block fire hydrants, driving is a privilege and they represent Verizon.  Myself as a tow truck driver am happy to call and help fellow drivers make money and police get their ticket.  

Just a few fewt less to walk does not allow for any type of illegal parking. #servicecalls

0 Likes