$200 Verizon Gift Card Issue
Mani75
Enthusiast - Level 2

We established a new line during the 2022 Black Friday Deals/Promotions. The promotion included a $200 gift card and I haven't received it yet. The representative that is supposed to be helping can't find the Black Friday  promotion. Anyone else have this problem? Sad...we've been a verizon customer for a long time. 

Re: $200 Verizon Gift Card Issue
keithfjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everyone is having problems getting their gift cards and Verizon isn't doing anything to resolve the issue.

Mani75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any suggestions on next steps? I already filed a complaint with the BBB.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! Thank you for letting us know about your promotional concern. Holiday shopping is a frenzy of deals, and I know I would be equally concerned if I did not receive the promotion that I signed up for. 

We'd be happy to help get to the bottom of this. To clarify, did you recently call customer support for assistance?

-Gina

0 Likes
Chefnitch
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem, I switch from tmobile, 4 lines and 4 phones and told me we will get a  notification.  We haven't got anything yet. We keep calling about them and they are trying to tell us that they were issued and expired. We haven't received nothing from them. Every person gives us a different answer. It's really getting ridiculous.  We were supposed to get 4 $200 gift cards  since we traded phones and were new..

Tags (1)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to make sure you are receiving your Gift Cards, and you are provided with the best course of action. We will be sending you a Private Note to proceed!

*Jorge

0 Likes
Mani75
Enthusiast - Level 2

Gina - I spoke with someone via chat.