Previous Text Logs
karaber11
Enthusiast - Level 2

What is going on now Verizon!!!!!! 3 days ago I was able to retrieve previous usage logs for calling and texting, now when I try to access them the only thing it will allow me to see is data usage!!! I wish you would stop changing things around and making everything so much harder to get to and not tell us!

Re: Previous Text Logs
GC60
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have the same issue. Spent an hour with a rep and all they could say was from their end it looks like I have the same access. I explained I've been following the same routine for years so something has changed..

karaber11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not tried contacting a rep yet, but I’ve tried logging in through a computer and on my phone and both ways are only showing data for both of my lines but no text and call logs. It’s ridiculous!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Karaber, I hope you are doing amazing today! Can you tell me a bit more? I just tried to retrieve call logs, and I was able to. Please send me a private note. 

>Jorge

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for contacting us, GC60! It will be a pleasure to assist you and get you solution for your issue that you might be having. Please, can you detail more about your concern?

>Tania

0 Likes
GC60
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been downloading text and call logs for all lines for years as an account manager and now can no longer do it. I spent a long time chatting with a rep to no avail. I was asked how I was logging on and what steps I was taking..the same steps I have been taking for years. I am aware of cookies and cache and changing browsers as I have spent many years in IT and no solution.

karaber11
Enthusiast - Level 2

I cannot retrieve any of my previous call or text logs under “view previous usage”. The only option that is there is viewing the data used for each number. There isn’t even an option for texts or calls.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Karaber!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I really know how important is to stay connected to your loved ones. We are here for you!

Please, send us a private note, so we can assist you with your service!

>Juan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to help out with the concerns you have. Is this for legal purposes, or for you own personal use? Usually you would need a court order in order to get old messages and calls logs from your carrier, so this isn't uncommon. What steps were you using exactly? *Nevaeh

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

karaber11, we are sorry to hear your usage hasn't been loading for you. You can also find your usage on your billing statements, which are found under your My Documents and Receipts. Steps to locate your My Documents and Receipts→ https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-216361/

Is that loading experience occur on both the desktop website and your My Verizon app?

*Bee

0 Likes