How do I add a device to a cloud account?
Rytybo

Ok so I got a new phone in October from my Brother and when I log into my Verizon and go to my Cloud content it's only showing stuff prior to Oct 2016. How do I be sure that everything on the new phone (Note 4) is also backed up to the cloud before I do a factory reset? I am locked out of my phone because it's telling me incorrect pin which I find almost impossible because I just locked it THIS morning and I use the same exact pin always and confirmed it twice but now I'm at my last attempt before it factory resets. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how to add device to cloud account
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Has it asked for your Google account password?

Have you tried the Android Device Manager? Remotely ring, lock, or erase a lost device - Accounts Help

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Has it asked for your Google account password?

Have you tried the Android Device Manager? Remotely ring, lock, or erase a lost device - Accounts Help

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rytybo, we want to make sure that all of your media and content on your current device is safely synced to Verizon Cloud. I apologize. For security purposes, we don't know your phone lock code and we're unable to remotely unlock that device from here. After several unsuccessful attempt, your device will automatically master reset. As a result, you could potentially lose any information that was not previously backed up on your phone there after October of 2016.

For more information regarding Verizon Cloud, click http://vz.to/2bIS4OY

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes