Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
how to transfer pictures from email to the gallery
jockeyeba

I'm trying to take picture attachments from received email & put it in the Samsung Galaxy tab 2

photo gallery & I  can't figure out how to make albums either

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: how to transfer pictures from email to the gallery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jockeyeba,

You have reached the right place to help you save your memories.  I love taking and receiving pictures from all my family and friends.  We are going to work together to help get your photos downloaded onto your tablet.  When you receive an email with an attachment you will be able to expand the photo, when you expand the photo to view in a larger scale, on the upper top right corner you will provided options for your photo.  Here you will be allowed to save the photo to your tablet.

In order to create a new album, you will need to open up our Gallery application. Once in Gallery, select 3 dots on your upper right hand corner of your tablet.  Here you will be given the option to create a new album.  Now you will be able to categorize all your memories.

Please feel free to visit a Wireless Workshop at your local Verizon Wireless Store, were you will be able to learn more helpful tips on how to use your tablet.  Click on the link to signup http://vz.to/1wrqwPf

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes