Re: Visual Voicemail
Gh2000

The problem started the first time I used voicemail after switching over to the new watch.

No other issues.  I have stopped using Visual Voicemail since playing messages no longer works and I access any messages via *86 and slog through the old UI.

FWIW, just like most others here, if I turn off Bluetooth, voicemail works normally.

0 Likes
wolfman2377

Mine has done it on every Samsung phone I have owned. Used to be sporadic now its all the time, especially the last couple. Issue follows the phone it seems changed phones, fac reset rebooted, toggled the service. Nothing has changed. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know having multiple devices with the same issue is a huge deal, and we want to help ensure things are fully taken care of, wolfman2377. What seems to be going on exactly with your Visual Voicemail? *Zaak

0 Likes
wolfman2377

I'm always getting the audio controls resetting message for every message I want to listen to. It doesn't matter if Bluetooth is on or off and it doesn't matter if the speaker is turned on or off. This issue has spanned mult phones over recent years. This issues reoccurs also for every message I want to listen to even if they are in succession. I have done all the troubleshooting and resetting, phone swaps and it has not changed. 

0 Likes
4BobL

Same exact issue for me...   Samsung S10 linked with new Galaxy 4

0 Likes
RV858

Was there ever a solution to this bug? I'm still having this problem on every voicemail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon!

To gather more details, are you having issues listening to your voicemail on your mobile device?

If so, how do you normally access your messages? 

*Roberto

0 Likes