Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
cell phone signal extender (booster)
killface

We obviously live on the outer edge of the towers and have barely a decent signal outside our house but once you are in the house you are toast.  I stand on my back porch in my underwear and talk on my phone as much or more than I do outside fully dressed.  Im looking a dependable extender or booster so that we can have a decent converstation while sitting in our home and not have to step outside to have a conversation.      What equip. is available to me to accomplish my goal in getting signal strength inside my house (wireless) for our Verizon Samsung Fascinates.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: cell phone signal extender (booster)
VZW_Zrock02
Contributor

We offer a network extender which serves as your own personal cell tower. Here is the link to it http://tinyurl.com/bjs3ed This should help resolve your signal problems.

0 Likes
Re: cell phone signal extender (booster)
millhoan3
Enthusiast

Sprint gives these away for free. Why do you make people pay for them?