Re: LTE Network Extender Error 5A
myarza

Hi Bella, 

I am available now to try to troubleshoot this issue again.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Hi there. The extender does not usually show in thed online account. Are your phones connected to it now?

*Heather

That is entirely INCORRECT!   Network Extenders DO/SHOULD show as devices in your My Account online.   That is where you 'manage' them for OPEN/HYBRID/CLOSED Access or can try to if the web page was built properly.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please send us a Private Message so that we can better assist, myarza.

-Marshall

0 Likes
sherryhowell125
Enthusiast - Level 2

0 Likes
sherryhowell125
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there any answers from this site from verizon or is it just here us asking each other that's having same issue 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, sherryhowell125! We'd be more than happy to look further into this network extender issue with you. Please send us a Private Note, so we can help!

*Gabriel

0 Likes
sherryhowell125
Enthusiast - Level 2

it wont go past 8a is setup had it for years and guess something changed when I unplugged it to untangle wires plugged it back in and it has no iP address wont go past 8a heard it could be  the ip sec but its turned on been doing this for months just tired of fooling with it I dont have a Verizon account anymore but do have a verizon phone 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@sherryhowell125 wrote:

it wont go past 8a is setup had it for years and guess something changed when I unplugged it to untangle wires plugged it back in and it has no iP address wont go past 8a heard it could be  the ip sec but its turned on been doing this for months just tired of fooling with it I dont have a Verizon account anymore but do have a verizon phone 

What do you mean 'don't have a Verizon account anymore'?  You have to have an account for the LTE Network Extender to be associated with and registered to for it to work.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, Sherry. I would be happy to address your concerns with this extender. Do you know if this was a 3G or 4G extender?

*Heather

0 Likes
jwmilleril

Same problem here.  I called support and they said that they show the MAC addresses on the system but it fails getting ther certificate from the CMP server.

0 Likes