Cloud Access on Web
chrischoi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just want to update a contact.

Trying to access: https://cloud.verizonwireless.com/vzCloud/home/cloudOverview.action

I just keep getting this message: 

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Mon Nov 23 16:05:15 EST 2020
There was an unexpected error (type=Not Found, status=404).
No result defined for action com.vzw.cloud.web.rd.action.CloudRouter and result interceptor_failure
0 Likes
1 Solution
richs007
Verizon Employee

@chrischoi @dlbrown917 @saranita 

I've been talking to the developers the past couple days about this.  A fix was put into production last night to address the "White Label" error that youve reported.  Please try again and let us know.

They are sorry it took so long to track this down and get it fixed.  

View solution in original post

31 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aneinu2020, 

I am sorry to hear that you are still having trouble with your Verizon Cloud service! We are here to help, and we want to make sure this works for you. Are you trying to update a contact on the website specifically, or through Verizon Cloud on your phone? When did you begin having this issue with our Cloud? 

Thanks, 
MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes
RS-28

having the same issue.  trying to access a pin number so my daughter can set up her new phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RS-28,

We want to do all we can to help make sure your daughter can set up her new phone. What model device does she have, and what is she switching to? Does she still have access to the old device?

ColinH_VZW

0 Likes
je336
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue when attempting to access the Verizon Cloud from a computer.  Is there a resolution?  Seems like Verizon is seeing lots of people with this same issue from all the threads....

0 Likes
richs007
Verizon Employee

The White Label error has  been fixed.  You should not be seeing this error any more.  If you do, please delete your browser's cache and cookies and retry.

The developers apologize for the protracted time in getting to the bottom of this.  It was particularly problematic since it didn't impact the entire user base.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to see this resolved. Do you get an error message? When did you start having this issue?

0 Likes
eabusharkh

I'm still getting the error!! what's the status? I need to retrieve some deleted text messages from the cloud.  Attaching the error I get after logging into verizon cloud.

eabusharkh_0-1608856429469.png

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. Have you tried closing your additional browser tabs and/ or using a different browser? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@saranita

We would always want to know if you're having any trouble with your services, so thank you for reaching out. There has been a lot of great questions asked in this thread already to the OP, but we'll need to know a little more about your own issue to best assist. Are you able to access your Cloud content using the Verizon Cloud app? We ask this because it would confirm that you do have access to that content in some format, because if that has issues too then it would be related to your Cloud account - that's just part of what we need to confirm. Do you recall when you had last accessed your Cloud content via PC?

RussellM_VZW

0 Likes
VelcroWarrior
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been getting "Something went wrong. Your cloud is not available" on the web interface today, though the desktop client is still backing up...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, we are terribly sorry to know that you are having issues accessing your Verizon Cloud information. We are sending you a private note to further assist you.

0 Likes