How do I access Verizon Cloud when it is included with my home internet?
jsp3d
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up for the Verizon 5G Home Internet which came with a Verizon Cloud Unlimited plan. However, I can't access the plan at all (even though it says it's active on my internet line). When I go on the mobile app, it automatically logs in with my phone number and says I need to sign up for a plan and pay for it. Additionally, there is no way to sign out, even if I delete the app and reinstall it!

How can I add my phone to the Verizon Cloud Unlimited plan? It says I'm able to add up to 5 devices but there is no way to do it online.

Re: How do I access Verizon Cloud when it is included with my home internet?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We would be happy to help in any way we can as want you to have access to all the perks that come with your plan. When did you sign up for the service? Can you please check your emails for instructions on how you set up and manager the cloud? ~Roger

0 Likes
jsp3d
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up on 9/24. I did follow the instructions in the email which were to download the app and sign in with my Verizon account. However, I did that and now it just keeps prompting me to pick a plan and pay for it. 

I’ve tried logging in on the computer too but when I go to the web page it just gives me an error message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please send us a private message for further assistance. *Mabell

0 Likes
eisoamd
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can you please provide instructions for the same issue?

@vzw_customer_support 

jsp3d
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was never actually helped with this issue.

Apparently, you need to make a separate account for your 5G Home line. However, it for some reason says I already have an account registered with that number. When I try to reset the password, it says it'll send a text... to the 5G Home line... which can't actually receive texts... How dumb is that? I'm at a loss now and still haven't been able to get it set up.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! Here are some instructions on how to access Verizon Cloud.

https://www.verizon.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/

*Harley

0 Likes
Lratcliff025
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same issue.  Did you ever find a solution? 

0 Likes
jsp3d
Enthusiast - Level 2

@Lratcliff025 Nope! I contacted support several times and no one even tried to understand the issue let alone listen to what I had already tried. I ended up canceling the internet anyways.

Duffer81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having the same issue, no one seems to fully understand the issue we're having. They just keep directing us to standard operating procedures on there end. If someone on the technical team could actually see what we're going through maybe they'd be able to provide a real solution. I've spent hours chatting with associates about this with no resolutions.