Re: How do I disable integrated messaging?
CP1234567
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I wood like to remove it. Please explain how. The instructions I've seen so far do not work.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CP1234567-

Your privacy and security is our number one priority.  You said you're only using iMessages when sending text.  When you're on our website are you seeing your text message content?  We do list the date, time, and mobile numbers messages are being sent to for each line on the account.  What information exactly do you want to have removed?

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CP1234567
Enthusiast - Level 2

On your website I see my text messages and all the content in them. I see everything I write and who I write it to. This is so odd why doesn't anyone seem to know what I'm describing?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
CP1234567
Enthusiast - Level 2

And to answer your question I don't want to see the content of my messages on the website. Numbers dates and times is fine but I don't want to see every word on the website that I write or someone writes to me.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you have Verizon Messages + app on your phone? If so that is why you are seeing the messages on your computer.  Please uninstall Verizon Messages + and you will be set.

AllisonC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CP1234567
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you but that wasn't it. I was able to find the unsubscribe link now but I had to do it from a computer not the phone.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad you were able to find the resolution you needed, CP1234567. If you need any further assistance check out www.vzw.com/support for some other fantastic FAQs.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes