Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I download text messages from an android phone to my computer?
emvraa

Can one download an existing text message "conversation" from an Android phone to a computer?  And, if so, how is it done?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: download text messages from android phone?
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're using Verizon Messages, log into your on-line My Verizon account, then hover over My Plan & Services at the top, then click Send a Message.  Click the conversation you want to download, tap the three dots in the far upper right-hand corner, then tap Export Conversation (or Print Conversation, if you prefer).

If you aren't using Verizon Messages, you'll want to use a text backup app from the Play Store like  SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: download text messages from android phone?
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

If you're using Verizon Messages, log into your on-line My Verizon account, then hover over My Plan & Services at the top, then click Send a Message.  Click the conversation you want to download, tap the three dots in the far upper right-hand corner, then tap Export Conversation (or Print Conversation, if you prefer).

If you aren't using Verizon Messages, you'll want to use a text backup app from the Play Store like  SMS Backup & Restore - Android Apps on Google Play

0 Likes