Use VZ Messages+ to get text from one phone on another??
tgoggin

Here is my situation. I have 2 phones, an IPhone 5c from work and a Casio Commando 4g. I only want to carry one of them and would prefer it to be the Commando. I am trying to use VZ Messages to get my work texts on the Commando. No matter how many times I  clear the setting, uninstall, reinstall the app, etc whenever I start the app on my android phone, it just says "Starting Service" and then displays the texts from that account. When I install the app on my android tablet or even on the IPhone, it 1st asks what number I want to link the app to, I receive a text on that phone with the pin and everything works fine.. So in other words, I have been able to install the Messages app on my IPhone, link it to my android phone, and get the android phone texts on the IPhone with no problem. What I need to be able to do now is install the app on my android phone, link it to the IPhone and and receive texts sent to the IPhone num,ber on my Android phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Use VZ Messages to get text from one phone on another??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tgoggin - We certainly want technology to work to make life convenient! I can confirm at this time anytime you have VZMessages on an actual phone line with Android it will register to that lines number. I apologize as we are unable to adjust this setting.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi tgoggin - We certainly want technology to work to make life convenient! I can confirm at this time anytime you have VZMessages on an actual phone line with Android it will register to that lines number. I apologize as we are unable to adjust this setting.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
tgoggin

Thank you so much for your response.  As long as I know that I was not missing something simple that's fine. I still am able to access the iPhone's texts on my android via the messaging website no problems at all.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
Re: Use VZ Messages  to get text from one phone on another??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tgoggin Let's make sure your Verizon messages is working! Where you able to download the saved messages to your device?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Use VZ Messages+ to get text from one phone on another??
crow9199

I am having this same issue wanted to see if it had been fixed or is still not capable to forward from Iphone to Android?

0 Likes