Why do some text phone numbers not show up in the Usage Tab?
MTOWTI
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have noticed that some numbers that are frequent text numbers don't show up in the usage tab...I was wondering why, and is there a way to make sure I can see ALL the phone numbers for incoming and outgoing texts?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why do some text phone numbers not show up in the Usage Tab?
Weth
Legend

Are you using an iPhone?  If so, if texting another iPhone, the message is sent through iMessage and not text message and goes through Apple not Verizon.  You can turn iMessages off in settings if you want. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Are you using an iPhone?  If so, if texting another iPhone, the message is sent through iMessage and not text message and goes through Apple not Verizon.  You can turn iMessages off in settings if you want. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MTOWTI, Being able to review your text records is important, indeed! When viewing your text message details in My Verizon www.vzw.com/signin; the only records that do not show would be text messages that are sent and received off of our Wireless Network.  As Weth mentioned, this can happen when using the iMessage feature: http://spr.ly/658679yY.  There are also 3rd Party text applications that allow text over Wifi. Which phone do you have with us? Which text application do you use? 
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes