Disney+ bundle wrong email
cjessup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi All,

ivw been trying to get this resolved for some time now and am running out of patience. I already have  Disney+ and initially went to add the Disney Bundle, however I added the wrong email address. No matter what I do now, I can’t get back to enter a new one - even after removing The bundle and adding it back and reaching out to support through Disney and Verizon. {edited for privacy}. After canceling and then adding it back, I get the message “Make sure to link your subscription using (wrong email)”

Help!

12 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this! Please look out for the Private Note to discuss this matter further!

*Tyler

0 Likes
andersoj2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. Disney says it’s Verizon; verizon says it’s Disney. 

I’ve tried everything, it seems, to no avail. When I add Disney+ bundle, it pops up with an email address I no longer have access to. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

andersoj2, we definitely want you to be able to enjoy the Disney Bundle fully. On the verizon side, we make sure the promotion with your plan is all correct on our end. Any issues with the email address on file would go through Disney support as we do not have access to that on the Verizon side. 

Disney Support: 888-905-7888 (24/7) or

https://help.disneyplus.com/csp

-Christine

0 Likes
Burninator
Enthusiast - Level 1

This does not work. As I said, Verizon says it’s Disney and Disney says it’s Verizon. I don’t see how it’s Disney’s problem when I sign up through Verizon and it’s verizon’s website that shows the wrong email. 

cjessup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same.

Unfortunately there’s been no progress in figuring this out, but at this rate I might as well change my plan since I can’t actually use the service. Ugh.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Burninator, we definitely want you to be able to enjoy the Disney Bundle. Regrettably, Verizon Wireless does not know or handle any issues with emails. This will need to please be worked on with Disney+. Thank you. -Alicia

0 Likes
cjessup
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey @Burninator, I was able to get this resolved by contacting Disney!

I had to provide them with info to access the wrong email address, the correct email address, and then proactively refund the existing paid annual subscription I already had for the bundle. The rep then reached out to a leader or something on their back-end and moved the bundle.

The number I contacted was 888-905-7888, and then I selected Disney Bundle issues.

The Disney rep was awesome and explained that while technically it might be possible for Verizon to change/update the email, just contact Disney as it's a whole lot easier for them to do it instead. I spent all of ~30 seconds on hold too!

Good luck!

0 Likes
Tosh2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you change the email under your Verizon profile to match your Disney?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there! I know that can be confusing. We're happy to help! For further assistance go ahead and PM us! *Nicki 

0 Likes
Nikitafairy84
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this exact same issue! I have tried to get ahold of Disney and Verizon, but both just tell me the other has to deal with it. 

Tosh2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was having a similar issue That's been going on for months and it's very annoying. When I would try to activate the bundle it gave me the correct email address, but when I try to attach it I would get an error message.

I checked my Verizon profile thoroughly and noticed that the email that I had listed was grayed out and had an active "verify email" button underneath. When I clicked the verify email button I would never receive anything. Verizon had me add a different email, confirm it, then go back in and add the email that matched Disney , and confirm it   I did that and it worked ,  now my email is active in Verizon.

Now that they match Disney says to remove the bundle Wait 20 minutes add it back and go through the steps At this point I'm so traumatized that I'll wait a full day before I try it , then I'll call them tomorrow lol. 

I will update you if this works cross your fingers

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!