ID verification
Shari721
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just ordered new mobile service & they sent me the link to verify my identity, but came up invalid request.  How do I verify now??

146 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have access to your account and services when you need them, and can gladly help you review your options for verification. We will be creating a Private Note to further address this for you, please be on the lookout for it!

*Michael

MathieuAJ
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please assist me as well. I’ve been trying for two days and this is my last day I’m assuming before my order is canceled .

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Goodness, MathieuAJ! We're here for you, and we want to help you get the information you need on your order! We're sending a Private Note, so we can take a closer look. Please, respond to it! We'll get everything sorted!

*chance

0 Likes
bossmom27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I seem to have the same issue. It link wont accept any of my documents.

bossmom27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I seem to be having the same issue. The link wont accept any of my documents. Please help!

0 Likes
momo2017
Enthusiast - Level 1

I too aam having this issue how do i get it fixed 

0 Likes
Councilst
Enthusiast - Level 1

Im also having the same issue i cant upload documents it says invalid request 

angelicadecast88
Enthusiast - Level 1

im having the same problem, please help!

DozalMan1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. Please advise. Thanks

0 Likes
Hadara0410

Please help me aswell! Same thing happened to me

0 Likes
Trajuayk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same exact issue and it’s been a major pain I’m glad I see others having the same issue and you’ve helped out! Can you please send me a private note so I can send through my documents to verify myself please.

0 Likes
Keshaun063
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need help too.

0 Likes
rrashad

Hi, i need help as weel as the link keeps opening to say invalid error and I cant upload my id

0 Likes
Dexth16

Please help me too

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here! To better assist, I'll be sending you a Private Note. Please reply to it, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes
Drfuslier

Please help me with this issue as well. ID Verification link does not work! I need my phones!

0 Likes
Smokey1999

Hey I need help as well

0 Likes
Quayvis22

I need help I have the same problem 

0 Likes
joe223joe
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem nothing works. Terrible  customer service. I'd link won't work. Was sent a porting and activation link sent id says issue will be handled promptly  and nothing is changing. I just spent money with verizon for headphones and you had no issue taking my money then do you not want the sale and want bad reviews posted this makes no sense I thought I was getting a good deal but after spending time on a simple order I think you should be paying me if I can't get my shipment give me my money don't keep telling me to call someone else please fix it why would the person answering these issues not have full access to fix the problems of all these people just trying to give you money for products

0 Likes
mackmixedit
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please help me as well, I am trying to verify my identity, but the fraud department says there is nothing they can do.

0 Likes