Why V cannot find my ticket number?
Chan3
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had terrible experience with V. 

I ordered prepaid SIM and paid the first month fee, then got the SIM.

But SIM wasn't successfully activated. I tried to talk to them (prepaid customer service) but never helpful. 

After spending several hours I visited to one of Verizon store.

They tried to fix my problem but after 1 hour struggling, we cancelled the previous SIM and plan and then open a new account.

New one is totally fine but I have an issue with the previous one.

Customer service told them (people in the Verizon shop) that I will get the refund within 3 hours.

And I got the ticket number. But as I suspected, no refund within few days.

Today I call/live chat the agents. What happened? They said they cannot see my ticket number hahahaha.

Now I am worrying that V will charge me next month for my cancelled plan. And I am sure they will do. If it happen well I think there is no one can help me because they are Verizon.

Re: Why V cannot find my ticket number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. I do apologize, Prepaid services are nonrefundable when they have been paid. You can read about this here in our Return Policy: https://www.verizon.com/support/return-policy/. The Return Policy states the following: “No refunds will be granted for service costs once a refill card has been purchased, your account has been initialized, or prepaid plan and/or add- on service fees have been paid.” Please send us a Private Note if you have any other questions, or concerns today. *Bryan

0 Likes
Chan3
Enthusiast - Level 2

The point is SIM is not working and V couldn't solve it.

Ok, if it V's official answer I will share your answer to the public.

0 Likes
Chan3
Enthusiast - Level 2

The point is SIM is not working and V couldn't solve it.

Ok, if it V's official answer I will share your answer to the public.

0 Likes
Chan3
Enthusiast - Level 2

And the customer service told me they will refund it.

Of course, I didn't get it yet.

So, regarding your comment and costumer service's comment, V is lying to me.

V-prepaid makes the system extremely inaccessible. I guess V is hoping that I give up: But unfortunately now I am filing an official complaint. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, Chan3. Payments towards Prepaid services are nonrefundable as it is outlined at the bottom of the page here→ https://www.verizon.com/support/return-policy/ . If there was an exception made, please send a Private Note, so we can investigate. 

*Bee

0 Likes