What is your deliver by date for iPhone 7 Plus?
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

Mine is showing a delivery date of 9/28/16 for a 256 GB jet black model  

Order date 9/09/16 at about 12:19 or so when I could finally get on.  

Order      #243***

Location W779001

Labels (1)
845 Replies
SHADOWLC2000
Contributor - Level 1

That would be awesome if you are right because mine would be way ahead of schedule... but I'm not going to get my hopes up.  I checked my credit card and no charge yet.

Anyone contact Verizon about their date disappearing?

0 Likes
Joacparr

Mine is doing the same thing. I messaged Verizon a little bit ago and I'm still waiting for a response.

0 Likes
ANDNEL77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just spent 30 minutes on hold just for Verizon to tell me that they don't know why the shipping date disappeared the only date they gave me was the original ship date I got in an email.

0 Likes
MRM87

I preordered 7 Plus 32GB Matte Black on 9/9 around 9:30 PM EST (I had to work all day and didn't have time to do very early preorder as I was still sleeping).  My delivery date had been 10/05 for a while but as of yesterday my expected ship date disappeared on my order page.  Hoping that means I'll get it soon but we'll see.

0 Likes
MRM87

As an update to my previous message, I went to Safari on my iPhone 6 and I put in the pre-order number and that particular version still had my ship date as 10/05.  Maybe it has something to do with the website because I see a lot of people don't see their ship date numbers on the website.

I still haven't gotten a CC charge yet so I'm going to assume it'll ship on 10/05.  Not a big deal as I still have my old phone, but it looks like the ship date can still be seen if you access it via your phone not the website.

32 GB 7 Plus Matte Black

9/9 9:14 PM EST confirmation e-mail

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

I received an alert from my cc company that my card was charged.  Now my expected ship/delivery date is missing.  It's been there all day, so I am super hopeful that this means they are about to start shipping phones!  I ordered 128gb matte black 7 plus around 5:30am 9/9.

Fingers crossed for everyone with no ship dates posted!  I will be watching verizon and fedex like a hawk tonight waiting for tracking information. I'll update if I have any changes.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

I your CC was charged you will have it soon. When My card was charged my date disappeared too.

nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good deal.  That's what I'm hoping for!

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

What was you time stamp on order confirmation?

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

3:05 AM EST 9/9/16

0 Likes
MIGAGU32
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered my phone on 9/9 got my email confirmation at 2:45pm central with a delivery date of 9/28 on 9/20 around 1am central my CC was charged and today 9/21 UPS delivered my iPhone 7 plus 256 black.IMG_0316.JPG

Bontjes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm really hoping that they are about a week ahead of schedule. I was really hoping to have mine for a wedding on September 30th... my delivery date is one week after.

Thanks for sharing MIGAGU32​ you gave me a little hope!

MAILKLEE

I ordered a regular black iPhone 7 not the plus either and it is saying its not gonna ship until OCTOBER 12TH! Wth why??

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Since my cc was charged yesterday afternoon and my ship date disappeared, I was hopeful for a tracking number this morning. Nothing. No email, and my account still says "processing, check back later". My original delivery date from day 1 has been today. Apparently that's not gonna happen.

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

**UPDATE** I still have not received any sort of confirmation or communication from Verizon, however, I was able to pick up a tracking number via FedEx with a combination of my order number and location number!

The formula is:

ORDERNUMBER_00LOCATIONNUMBER

1298531_001779924      <-------- that's what it should look like (I changed numbers here so as to not reflect my actual order number)  your Verizon order number and location number should both have 7 digits.  You must add the zeros.

So on that note- mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  The day it was originally scheduled to be delivered!

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

What phone did you order?

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

7 plus 128gb matte black

0 Likes
ANDNEL77
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order number and location are 6 numbers.

0 Likes
Piratekiller

My order number is only 6 numbers.  My order location number is 1 letter and 6 numbers.  I just want my phone.  These beach balls are really beach balling this whole delivery situation.  Mother beach ballers!!!

0 Likes
marcuss_vzw
Verizon Employee

Piratekiller, I definitely understand the anxiousness you must feel waiting on your order. I can help you with locating your tracking information. If you log into your MY Verizon account, and hover over My Devices and click My Orders> Click Check order Status> Recent Orders> Click Tracking. If you get there and don't see a tracking number, it is because your phone has not shipped yet. When it does ship you should get a text message letting you know that day.

MarcusS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
nykole0408
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, mine are 7 digits, but that may vary from order to order.  I would try it and see what happens...

0 Likes