Cannot Connect my PC to iPhone's Hotspot
mbpros

I cannot connect my Windows 10 PC to my phone's Hotspot.  I do have the Personal Hotspot turned on, I went to networks on my PC, clicked on my phone's connection, entered the correct password, but it keeps returning an error saying cannot connect.

I have no problem connecting to my hotspot from my laptop; it's only on my desktop computer that I am having trouble.

Help!!

Thanks,

Steve

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot Connect my PC to iPhone's Hotspot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mbpros, let's get you connected to your Hotspot. With your Wi-Fi off are you able to browse the internet? Have you attempted powering your device off and on?
EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
HawkLerch

have done all of your suggestions

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your partnership. Are you able to connect your Mobile Hotspot to other devices? When did this start? 

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes