How much will it cost to add an Apple Watch Series 3 to my plan?
intimidckfan

Now that there is a cellular version of Apple Watch 3 series, how much will it cost to add to my cell phone plan?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How much will it cost to add Apple Watch 3 cellular to my plan?
NICMOF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its Correct the line access fee will be 10 dollars, I do know in previous cases its been 5 but not with the watch this is copied off the Verizon site "Photo also".

New customers have to buy and activate a new iPhone before purchasing Apple Watch to redeem this offer.

$399 device payment purchase required. Must have iPhone 6 or newer on Verizon. $10 line access fee waived for first 3 months. $30 activation fee waived instantly.

fullsizeoutput_fe.jpeg

View solution in original post

HUBSHI33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi there. I am new to the Verizon community. Just got off phone with Verizon. She said on our unlimited data plan, the iwatch 3 cellular would be included. That's what I am looking forward to getting. Good luck!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, of course that watch would be included just as having another smartphone on your account would be included. There IS a line access fee for each device you have active on your account, though.

NICMOF
Enthusiast - Level 2

To add the Apple Watch Series 3 to your account will be 10 dollars a month, its a access line fee.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

NICMOF wrote:

To add the Apple Watch Series 3 to your account will be 10 dollars a month, its a access line fee.

This is not correct. It is $5/month if you want it associated with an active line of service with a phone on that line. If you want the watch to have it's own line of service not associated with another line with a phone on it, it would be $20/month.

From the NumberShare FAQ:

"Which plans support NumberShare, and what does it cost?

In order to share a number with NumberShare, all of your devices must be on the same Verizon Wireless standard monthly plan, like the new Verizon Plan. NumberShare uses your shared monthly data allowance to sync your devices.

There's no extra charge for the host device. The line access charge for each wearable extension device is $5/month. If an extension device stops sharing and gets its own mobile number, the line access charge is $20/month."

0 Likes
NICMOF
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its Correct the line access fee will be 10 dollars, I do know in previous cases its been 5 but not with the watch this is copied off the Verizon site "Photo also".

New customers have to buy and activate a new iPhone before purchasing Apple Watch to redeem this offer.

$399 device payment purchase required. Must have iPhone 6 or newer on Verizon. $10 line access fee waived for first 3 months. $30 activation fee waived instantly.

fullsizeoutput_fe.jpeg

rcschnoor
Legend

I wonder if this means the cost of NumberShare will be going up or the cost of using an Apple Watch will just be twice as expensive as any other connected smartwatch?

I notice the wording on that offer is quite misleading, stating you must have an iPhone 6 or newer on Verizon BUT you must buy and activate a new iPhone before purchasing the Apple Watch in order to take advantage of this offer. I wasn't aware Verizon still sold the iPhone 6???? What is the point of having an iPhone 6 if you must purchase a newer model to take advantage of the offer????

0 Likes
NICMOF
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm guessing is, New Customers cant bring their own phone if they want the 3 monthes free, they will have to get one with Verizon on the payment plan,

it also seems to take avantange of the offer your will have to do the watch on the payment plan,

im guessing they threw in the iPhone 6 sense some Verizon customers still have it and it's the oldest iPhone compatible With the watch 3,

but if I'm reading it right, if your a current verizon customer you don't have to get a new phone basically only people com to Verizon for the offer, witch to be honest, I'm pretty sure other carriers will have betters, Verizon always has the worst, and to be honest I say their only gonna do this one the 10 service fee way for now because I don't really think their much else out their that can link to your phone other then the gear watch, and I don't feel like it's very popula.

0 Likes
Brad321

Verizon is charting my $90 a month for my Apple Watch on top of the $90 for the number it shares with. Don’t do it. It’s a scam

0 Likes